Do you need paper rewriter? It is the act of retelling an article or story using your own words without changing the original meaning or thought. In this sense, you deliver your own version of the story while acknowledging the original context. It is important to learn this skill especially for your writing assignment and many professional papers to accomplish in the future.
Most writing activities require writing skills, whether you’re working on content or writing your own speech. It allows you to brainstorm on new ideas while anchoring your thoughts on the author’s original message. If you’re looking for a writer to help you to express in other words your research and other content, you can search online just by typing, “rewrite my plagiarized paper”.
Consequences of Plagiarizing in Academic Writing
Plagiarism is a serious crime and many individuals have been convicted and paid the price. Many people think that by changing some of the words of the original text, they’re very free from plagiarizing. No.
Here is the list of the consequences of what might happen when you plagiarized and not reworded a text in the academia:
- It can ruin your reputation as a student: Teachers know plagiarized articles when they see one. As an educator, they know the capability of their students and who are the ones who just hired a research paper rewriter. When caught using plagiarized content, students are exposed and the risk to be expelled is really high. It is also very hard to transfer from one school to another, as the reason for your expulsion will be reflected in your documents.
- Professionals have stripped off their credibility: If you’re a professional who writes on behalf of an educational institution, you are not only endangering your job but the whole academe as well. Using plagiarized articles in school papers, speeches, and other forms of published documents in academic writing can cause your suspension, or worse, dismissal.
- Facing the legal and financial penalties: Plagiarism has corresponding penalties – both in legal and financial aspects. This is why it is important to acknowledge and seek permission from the original author when using source material.
Best Tips from a Paper Rewriter
The following tips are tested guidelines in writing in other words. They have been used by both students and professionals in many institutions, publishing, and corporate businesses. Check them out and use them on your next tasks:
- Read the entire paragraph first: The objective of this task is to restate the story using your own words. Read the entire paragraph and list down important ideas. Then begin writing around it using your own words – the way you understood the text.
- Restructuring: One technique in rewriting a paper is to restructure or change the general look of the sentence. You can flip the sentence, change the voice, or totally overhaul the words.
- Understand the text: Your goal is to communicate the message without using the original text. You can do this by understanding the message first. Write it on how you understand it and polish some loose ends.
- Do not use the thesaurus: Some people think that when you change the word into its synonyms, you are free from plagiarism. This is not true. To avoid this, use your own words and refrain from consulting the thesaurus.
- Break down sentences: Longer sentences are tedious to read but they offer the best technique to make text rephrased. You can cut longer sentences and make up your own.
- Think original: Use resource materials as references only. You must think that you need to create your own content, something that you can call your own. Isn’t that better?
- Read and edit your work: Once you’re done, do what professionals do – read and edit. This allows you to see the traces of the original text. Editing also gives you the opportunity to check for any errors such as grammar, punctuation, and structural errors.
7 Techniques to Rewrite Paper Best
Now here are 7 sleek and efficient techniques for rearranging words in the content without becoming a fraudster- plagiarist:
- Add something new: To make it increasingly clear your content is not a copy and paste work or an abridged version of an existing work besides changing keywords and phrases you can read further on the subject matter and add a more recent fact not mentioned in the original work.
- To use a different set of words and phrases: To do an excellent expressing differently, you need to be abreast with word choices, synonyms, and antonyms to help spice up your work.
- Write by paragraph by sentence: It pays to rewrite paper using the paragraph by paragraph system as against the sentence by sentence system.
- Represent numbers and percentages differently: When putting in other words your work, numbers and percentages provide an easy way to reformat your page without falling for plagiarism.
- Rearrange your word structure. Your goal is to make your work perfect in all ways. Make it easier to read and to understand by avoiding complicated sentence structure and abstruse phrases.
- Rearrange your attributions. All of the regards must be written using a different set of words – that can help eliminate plagiarism.
- Work from the same page with both original and your work: When you place maybe a paragraph of the original text at the bottom of the same page of the current work it will be a lot easier for you to do paper rewrite using different word structures and connecting words.
Our service is composed of professional writers and editors whose job is to help students and professionals with their editing, and writing tasks. We do not just jump into every keyword search containing ‘rewrite my paper’. We communicate with our clients and conduct studies on what the paper is. We uphold to offer a high-quality standard in every project we work on. You need not worry about the price because we are among the cheapest professional assistance in the market. We deliver short turn around assignments with a high-quality standard. The next time you need to get help with your content, shoot us an email or give us a call.