It is important to reword essay and edit your text to avoid plagiarism. Quite a number of students normally try to paraphrase to keep away from plagiarism. If you don‘t understand the way to paraphrase very well, you are likely to be accused of plagiarism all the time and this could lead to a very big problem. It is noteworthy that making use of a lexicon to modify a few keywords does not amount to paraphrasing in any paper writing. Before you can reword essay in the best way, you must understand the secrets and paraphrase is and how to use paraphrase online.
The Main Reasons Why We Need Paraphrasing in Paper Writing
The first reason to paraphrase or reword your essay in any paper writing is to shun plagiarism completely. When writing, we incorporate source material as proof. Every now and then, this proof buttresses our argument(s). We may as well believe the proof to be invalid and want to argue against it at other times. Any how, the fact is that the ideas that are not ours must be precisely and undoubtedly represented. if not, our arguments will be unproductive and our writing will be puzzling.
Another reason for paraphrasing is because making use of the exact work of another author when not referenced, quoted or acknowledged is plagiarism, or simply academic dishonesty, which attracts severe consequences.
Essay Writing and the Main Types of Essays
If you must graduate as a college student, then you need to be involved in paper writing, as it is a common assignment, a prerequisite for college applications as well as part of standardized tests. Here are the main types of essays:
- Descriptive essays: This type of essay is like painting a picture. In this type of essay, the writer may describe an object, a place, person or even memory of particular importance. Nevertheless, descriptive essays are not just for the purpose of description sake. It is intended to communicate an in-depth meaning through the description. The writer of a descriptive essay should show with the use of sensory details and colorful words and not tell.
- Narrative essays: This is all about telling true and real life story. Narrative essay is a challenge to quite a lot of students, despite the fact that narrating a story might sound easy. You should endeavor to put the reader into consideration by making the story as interesting and engaging as possible, when you are writing a narrative essay. Moreover, a well-written narrative essay will build towards making a personal statement.
- Persuasive essays: The main objective of this type of essay is to persuade the reader to accept the suggestion or point of view of the reader. You must support your points with facts and figures, making use of logic, facts, expert opinion and even examples. You must communicate clearly and present all sides of the argument.
- Expository essays: This is an informative essay supported with facts. It gives a balanced analysis of a particular topic. You must define or explain a particular topic depending on truth, examples and statistics. Expository writing comprises of a wide range of essay variations, like the how to, cause and effect essay, contrast and comparison essay, or process essay. You don’t need to show your emotions or write in the first person because expository essays are based of facts and not personal feelings.
The Main Pros of Paraphrasing
- Paraphrasing decreases the defensiveness in the speaker
- It gives the speaker the confidence to speak out and share more of his personality
- Paraphrasing serves as a control over the correctness of your assumptions concerning what the speaker planned to communicate.
- It reveals to the speaker that you have interest in him as a person
- Paraphrasing confirms to the reader that you have heard and understood him.
Why do you have to avoid plagiarism? Why it’s a nice idea to use an essay reworder? It is now a common phenomenon for people to just copy and paste the work and ideas of other people. Even as a number of websites make provision for people to do so through their reprint rights, others don’t.
Why Do You Have to Other Texts and Not Only Essays?
Ruthless penalty – Failure to edit your text may result in ruthless penalty meted on you by search engines in form of delisting the website and even blacklisting them in some cases. Google selects articles depending on the very first date they came up. Avoid plagiarism or duplicate content totally, if you don’t want your domain name to be blacklisted or removed from search engine rankings.
Lose customers – If you are involved in plagiarism and your website got deleted from search engines, you will lose your current clients because your site will no longer be visible on the globe. Once they click on your URL and it is connecting to your site, they will look elsewhere for their needs and this could be a doom for you.
There would be no search engine rankings – Once you are caught cheating, your site will be removed from search engine and that is the end of your ranking. Hence, be very careful not to lose your investment to duplicate content.
5 Secrets of Successful Paraphrasing
- Revolutionize the word choice or replace the source text when paraphrasing
- Comprehend the entire document and be selective
- Make use of your dictionary as it is part of a successful paraphrasing
- You should modify the sentence structure and not just change words but syntax as well. Restructure the sentence to make it absolutely unique.
- Make use of direct quotations
- Use as a small number of words as possible
When you remove a sentence from a particular paragraph and reword, such a sentence will be original and stand out from the rest of the sentences. You can as well make use of any of the available rewording tools to reword your essay or even rewrite the entire text. Once you understand the secrets of how to reword your essay in the right way, you will create the unique document. With the secrets revealed above, you can now reword essay in the best way.